Unique double-walled construction. Our uniquely designed oil tanks are the safest and most reliable on the market. The outer tank is made of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel and rollseamed with an oil and fire-resistant seal. It can contain at least 110 percent of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection.
The inner tank is made of blow-molded, high-density, seamless polyethylene that is leak proof and will never corrode. Roth tanks are easier and faster to fill thanks to their unique expansion system, all but eliminating the possibility of spills by home heating oil professionals. Our compact tanks are available in several different sizes, providing more flexibility for placement in any home.
Roth DWT Feature are built with safety and the environment in mind. Roth oil tanks exceed the industry standard safety regulations. They are rust resistant inside and out and are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires caused by defective pipes, couplings or fittings located underneath the tank. In fact, it is the only tank on the market with no fittings below the oil line. Each tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal thickness and sealing.
- Weld-free galvanized steel outer tank that can hold 110 percent of the primary tank
- Seamless high-density polyethylene inner tank
- Highly visible optical leak alarm
- Up to 50 percent lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank with larger storage capacity
- Non-corrosive steel filling system that provides an even level in each tank when installed in groups
- Burner feeding system with a duplex bushing installed directly into the opening. Available with 3/8” or 1/2” slip-thru compression fittings for copper tubing. Fittings can be removed for a threaded opening of either 3/8” or 1/2”. 7 Cover for outside use.
|Nom. Capacity||275 US gal (1000 liters)|
|Min. Height Req’d||66″ (168cm)|
|Tank Weight||167 lbs. (76 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||185 lbs. (84 kg)|
|2 Tanks (side by side)||43 x 60 (110 x 152)|
|3 Tanks (side by side)||43 x 92 (110 x 234)|
|4 Tanks (side by side)||43 x 124 (110 x 315)|
|5 Tanks (side by side)||43 x 156 (110 x 397)|
|2 Tanks (end to end)||28 x 90 (72 x 229)|