Robinair 1234YF Recover, Recycle, and Recharge Machine
- The AC1234-6 was the first commercially available machine to fully meet the SAE’s requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems that use the new R1234YF refrigerant.
• The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
• Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete.
• 95% recovery efficiency
• Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
• System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
• Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
• Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
• Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
• Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
• Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
• Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
• 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
• On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.