- Custom digital finishes – By digitally controlling the feed rates, it’s easier to find that sweet spot for your particular application, giving you the highest possible quality finish available.
- Shift on the fly 3-speed – The 4000E is the first lathe with an integrated, synchronous gearbox and shifter. Now you can choose the speed that makes the most sense for your work piece, right at your fingertips.
- Forged alloy steel arbor – Two tapered mounting surfaces add stability and handle up to 200 lb.
- Feed slide protection keeps travel surfaces free of dirt and chips.
- Positive rake tool bits allow for low-pressure, precise turning that produces superior machined surfaces with less chatter, every time; negative rake tool bits are also included.
- Solid twin cutter tool simultaneously resurfaces both sides of rotor.
- Micrometer-precise depth-of-cut dials embossed in metal and calibrated in both thousandths of an inch and tenths of a millimeter; easy reset to zero.
- Extended spindle increases drum capacity to 9.875″.
- Full-drum support hex boring bar guarantees correct tool angle for drums
|Rotor & Drum
|Tool Bits (shipped with)
|Car & Medium Truck
|Standard Max Arbor Capacity
|100,150, 200 RPM
|Rotor Feed Rate
|Variable, .001” to.018”/REV
|Max Rotor Thickness
|Max Rotor Face Width
|Max Rotor Diameter
|Max Drum Diameter
|Max Drum Depth
|Double Taper Arbor